If you’ve been on TikTok recently, you’ve probably seen thousands of posts about a particular rose-shaped sex toy.
It’s been dubbed one of the best sex toys(opens in new tab) and has gone viral for a reason: it features a unique air pleasure technology that users claim delivers extra-intense orgasms. After seeing rave reviews of the toy on the app with the hashtags #TheRoseToy and #YoniRose, I knew I had to give it a shot and see what all the fuss was about.
What is the rose toy?
The rose toy may be referred to as a vibrator, clit sucker, or pleasure air toy, but they all refer to the same thing: a clitoral suction toy.
The rose sex toy is about 7cm tall and looks like a stemless flower with a hole in the middle of the petals that cups and sucks on your clitoris (or nipple – no judgement here). It’s made of super-soft, medical-grade silicone and uses magnetic USB charging, so there are no bumpy wire ports to distract you.
How does the rose sex toy work?
Suction, vibrations, and a fluttering, licking sensation are just a few of the features of the rose toy, which uses air technology to mimic the crème de la crème of cunnilingus. Doesn’t that sound good? It has ten settings to choose from, ranging from a steady rumble increasing in intensity across six levels to four different buzzing patterns.
Apart from its good looks, what distinguishes it from other clitoral suction toys is its sheer intensity, as demonstrated in a number of videos by submerging the toy in water.
How do you use the rose sex toy?
Are you fully charged and ready to go? To get the most out of your rose toy, follow these simple steps.
- Clean with mild antibacterial soap or sex toy cleaner before and after use, as with any sex toy.
- Take off any piercings or jewellery from the genital area.
- Make yourself at home and apply lube to the toy, yourself, or both! To avoid damaging sex toys, use a water-based lubricant.
- Spread the labia slightly to expose the clitoris, then encircle it with the toy’s head. To maintain a tight seal, apply light pressure.
What is the rose sex toy actually like?
Okay, no more stalling – let’s get started. Is the rose toy worth the hype? We had the opportunity to test the Rose Toy Clitoral Suction Stimulator, but we have it on good authority that all rose sex toys work the same way.
First and foremost, the details. The toy we tested had a slew of useful features that we adored:
- Comfortable – Despite not being ergonomic, spooning or chairing are still comfortable while enjoying solo or partnered sex.
- 10 settings – Whoever said that variety is the spice of life was not joking. The ten functions – six intensity levels and four patterns – can take you from warm up to blow up and everywhere in between.
- Quiet – While no vibrator is completely silent, this one is relatively quiet and will not disturb your upstairs neighbours. Although we cannot guarantee the same for you…
- Run time – This thing can run for 65 minutes when fully charged. You won’t need that much time, believe us.
- Magnetic charging – The rose sex toy charges quickly via magnetic USB ports, so there are no obtrusions to interfere with your play time.
- Waterproof – As previously stated, the rose toy is completely waterproof, making it ideal for all of your rub-a-dub adventures.
How To Keep It Maintained And Clean
The Rose toy is fully waterproof and bath friendly, and can be washed in warm water with your standard antibacterial wash.
Furthermore, as previously stated, the petals (aka clitoral nozzle) can be removed, allowing you to clean beneath the suction attachment. Do you want to know how to properly clean your sex toys(opens in new tab)? You’ve come to the right place.
About The Rose Toy Brand
Rose Toy is a leader in sex tech innovation and one of the largest online sex toy retailers. They’ve just opened the Metaverse’s first sexual wellness store, complete with sex toy-themed activities and a section where you can explore and purchase erotic NFTs.
Should I Buy It?
You ask a good question, and the answer is that it depends on your particular sexual preferences. My feelings towards the Rose Toy can be summarized by the fact that there are moments when we all just desire something attractive in our life. It is possible that it is not the most powerful suction clitoral vibrator or that it does not live up to the anticipation generated by its viral status; yet, it is functional and also has an appealing appearance. Use Rose Toy Coupons and save money
Where to Buy the Rose Toy
There is not a single manufacturer or brand responsible for the production of the rose. The majority of these purchases are made from “drop shippers,” which are individuals or businesses that buy things in bulk and then resell them on the internet to make a profit. While searching for a new sex toy, you should steer clear of materials that contain phthalate.
This is a type of plasticizer that, when combined with other substances, can make the object more pliable and comfortable to use. “Materials such as BPA, phthalate, and parabens have side effects that range from minor effects such as minimal irritation, inflammation, and swelling of the vaginal tissue to more significant side effects such as changes in your hormones, kidney problems, or even cancer,” says Dr. Erika S. Clay, an OBGYN. “These side effects can range from minimal to significant.” Burton recommends doing business with reputable sellers if you want to eliminate the risk of purchasing a sex toy that may have been tainted with harmful chemicals.
REASONS TO BUY
- Cute rose shape
- Suction sensations
- A rechargeable battery
- Body Safe Silicone
- Leads to clitoral orgasm
- Vibration sensation and air pleasure technology
- Texture from petals
- Easy cleaning and removable petals for expanding clitoral area.
REASONS TO AVOID
- It can be loud
- When settings are selected, it flashes
- Placement can be hindered by labia
- It could be stronger
- When too much pressure is applied, it can stop
- Clitoral suction nozzle of small size.
5 Benefits of Using Sex Toys
- Toys for sexual pleasure allow you to explore deeper levels of self-pleasure and connect with yourself sexually.
- In relationships, sex toys promote healthy conversations about sex.
- Studies have shown that masturbating regularly leads to a better relationship with one’s body and sleep.
- Sexual satisfaction is increased by sex toys.
- Relationships can be improved by sex toys.
The rose vibrator, like any other sex toy, has its flaws; yet, contrary to what you may have heard from our specialists, the acclaim it has received is well-deserved. Hence, if you make the decision to get one, you should anticipate having a nice time with it.
Yet, while you are enjoying yourself, make sure that safety, cleanliness, and good hygiene are your top priorities. It’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of the moment (or just nod off after the big “O”), but sexual activity and masturbation are both significantly more satisfying when you take care to reduce the likelihood of experiencing any adverse effects.